In order to keep your boiler running efficiently and more importantly safe to use it is recommended you have your boiler serviced every 12 months.
Not only could this prevent it from breaking down but can save you money on your heating bills if the boiler is set up correctly and working to its best ability.
After we have serviced your gas boiler, we will leave you with a report which explains what checks we did.
Our engineers are experienced in servicing all makes off gas boilers are fully qualified and are gas safe registered
Annual boiler service include
- Flue gas analyser test (CO)
- Check for leaks & corrosion
- Gas rate / Operating pressures / Burner Pressures
- Check pump, valves & pipework
- Bleed radiators / Check valves
- Clean magnetic filters
- Gas tightness test
- Gas safe certificate