Gas safety importance
We provide Gas Safety Certificates (CP12) to Landlords, Home Owners, and Estate Agents within Essex & London areas.
It is a legal obligation for landlords to have an up to date gas safety certificate (CP12) for all the gas appliances in their rented properties.
Our gas safety checks confirm that all the gas appliances are working correctly and are safe to use, our gas safety checks are carried out to the current Gas Safety Regulations.
We can also service the gas boiler at the same time for a discounted price.
Gas safety checks include
- Flue gas analyser & carbon monoxide test
- Complete inspection of the boiler and flue
- Check ventilation / Extractor fans
- Gas rate / Operating pressures / Burner Pressures
- Check safety devices / Carbon monoxide alarms
- Gas tightness test on the property