In order to keep your boiler running efficiently and more importantly safely it is recommended that you have your boiler serviced every 12 months.
Not only could this prevent it from breaking down but can save you money on your heating bills if the boiler is set up correctly and working to its best ability.
After we have serviced your gas boiler, we will leave you with a report which explains the checks carried out.
Our engineers are fully qualified and are gas safe registered as well as experienced in servicing all makes of gas boilers
Annual boiler service include
- Full inspection of the boiler & flue
- Flue gas analyser test (CO)
- Check for leaks & corrosion
- Clean inside boiler
- Gas rate / Operating pressures / Burner Pressures
- Check pump, valves & pipework
- Bleed radiators / Check valves
- Clean magnetic filters
- Gas tightness test