Gas safety checks
We provide Gas Safety Certificates (CP12) to Landlords, Home Owners and Estate Agents within Essex & London areas.
It is a legal obligation for landlords to have an annual gas safety certificate (CP12) for all the gas appliances in their rented properties.
Our gas safety checks confirm that all of the gas appliances are working correctly and are safe to use, all checks are carried out to current Gas Safety Regulations.
We can also service the gas boiler during the visit for a discounted price.
Gas safety checks include
- Flue gas analyser & carbon monoxide test
- Complete inspection of the boiler and flue
- Check for satisfactory provision of all necessary ventilation
- Test flue flow to ensure removal of products of combustion
- Gas rate / Working pressures / Burner Pressures
- Check satisfactory operation of all the flame failure devices
- Check safety devices / Carbon monoxide alarms
- Gas tightness test on the appliance